Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What's on the list?

My first kiss is on my list.

Milk chocolate, more Vans shoes, strawberry milk all the time, books that appeal to me are on my list. 

New clothes, a trip to Australia, a trip to Canada, some more strawberry milk, to eat at Olive Garden, friends who care, dancing at a stake dance, eating ice cream, watching the sun set is on my list. 

Going to the beach, feeling the sand on my feet, dancing in the rain, to eat kettle corn whenever I want, to watch my favorite TV show, cry during a movie, to own a beat-up car just for me, to have the sun shining on my face is on my list. 

To have dreams come true, to have more kettle corn and strawberry milk, having fun all the time, friendships that last, happiness, feeling a cool breeze brush across my face is on my list. 

Finishing school, graduating high school, going to college, finding someone who loves me, maybe reading a little more, listening to music is definitely on my list... 

But I'm noticing that growing up didn't make my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment