Tuesday, May 7, 2013

On a Bolivard of Broken Dreams

I walk alone. I walk alone. Feeling left out of all decisions. I walk down the hall knowing no one really cares for me. I smile at a boy and he just turns away. I look around and no one is there anymore. I am alone. I am alone. I read about fairy tales and hope they come true. But in my mind I know they never do. I sit in a class with just me. I try to write words but I am too alone to write anything. I walk alone. I walk alone. I missed the bus and walked home. A car almost ran me over and I dropped my backpack in a puddle. Everything is wet. No one came to help me. I walk alone. I walk alone. I look up at the sun, but it's behind a cloud. Dirt covers the snow and everything looks dirty. I try to keep the tears from flowing down my cheeks. There are no flowers. I walk alone. I walk alone.

1 comment:

  1. first of all love the song you have for the title. and the i walk alone part. its touching.

    ReplyDelete